Version 1.0.16: 23 Nov 2020
- Save the last font information you used in a text box.
- Template previews for notebooks now more visible.
Version 1.1.0: 29 Nov 2020
Flexcil 2 has added a lasso tool. You can turn on what you want the tool to pick up when you select items on your PDF. Your lasso tool can pick up:
- Pen only
- Highlight only
- Image only
- Textbox only
- Everything and you can choose to turn on Auto-Deselect for your lasso tool.
Edit Handwritten Notes
You can now edit your selection in Flexcil 2 to:
- Resize selection
- Change the ink colour
- Copy selection
- Delete selection
Page List Gesture
You can now quickly switch to the page list window when you’re zooming out of your pages. To use this feature you must turn the option on in your workspace Settings > Gesture > turn on Open the page list by zooming out.
- Double-tap with two fingers on the page to undo
- Free upgrade promotion for Flexcil 1 paid users (Dec 2. 2020 ~ Jan 31. 2021 UTC +9)
Version 1.1.4: 19 Dec 2020
- Flexcil 2 now recognises PDF hyperlinks.
- They have added a palm rejection area at the bottom of your documents. All you have to do is swipe up your document to create space for your palm to rest.
- You can navigate through your pages faster with the Page slider. When using horizontal scrolling, the page slider goes at the bottom of your page and when scrolling vertically, it goes to the right.
- New note covers
- Support for PNG images
- 13 additional languages are supported: French, German, Tamil, Filipino, Thai, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Italian, Malay, Portuguese, Spanish, Vietnamese and Japanese.
- Supports backup file restoration by drag & drop.